- WE ARE a highly motivated, and extremely tenacious group of moms, dads, grandparents, alumni, neighbors, and students representing 23 private schools (and counting) and 3 public school districts in and around Atlanta, GA.
- WE SEE an intentional and radical departure from time-tested academic and educational principles and practices in our schools.
- WE KNOW schools are incorporating Critical Race Theory principles under the guise of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs which have replaced critical thinking and diversity of thought.
- WE EXPOSE schools’ academic extremism and inappropriate political intrusion which challenge your family’s values.
- WE EDUCATE parents by hosting speakers, networking events, and enrichment programs. We continually cultivate helpful information and relevant resources on our website.
- WE EMPOWER parents by connecting them with a network within their school community and throughout the city in order to share information, experiences, and resources.
- WE BELIEVE that TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER
“I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”
– Martin Luther King, Jr
“People acting together as a group can accomplish things which no individual acting alone could ever hope to bring about.”
– Franklin D. Roosevelt